top of page
JOHNSON LAKE RESORT
Private and secluded location on Little Johnson Lake.
* Cabins come with a picnic table and propane BBQ
* Central fire pit for Cabins #2-8 - great for sing-songs, wiener and marshmallow roasts!!
* Campsites have their own firepit and picnic table
* Firewood is provided by donation
* Children's playground with swings and slide
* Great room in Lodge – pool table, books, games, puzzles, etc. - Open from 10:00 am - 8:00 pm.
* Docks on both lakes
* Free boat launch for registered guests only– maximum 16’ with recommended 10 H.P. motors
* Free moorage on Big Johnson Lake dock
* Central shower house - (free) hot showers, flush toilets for all guests.
* Camp Store - ice, basic foodstuffs, candy, fishing tackle, general products, etc.
* Complimentary central guest freezer
* Complimentary row boats and Pedal Boats on Little Johnson Lake
* Rentals of Motor Boats (max. 10 hp), Canoes, Kayaks and Paddle Boards
* Pets Welcome! Please see our Pet Friendly & Resort policies here
Copyright © 2021 Johnson Lake Resort. All rights reserved.
All materials posted on this site are subject to copyright by Johnson Lake Resort. No links are to be provided to this website at any time!
Any reproduction, retransmissions, or republication of all or part of any document or image found on this site is expressly prohibited,
unless the owners have explicitly granted prior written consent to so reproduce, retransmit, or republish the material.
All other rights reserved.
The Resort will be closed for the 2022 season.
Please check back early in 2023 for plans for next year.
bottom of page